If you are looking for your next big idea on promotional materials, why not make your own trading cards?
This is great if you have kids as a target market or just about anyone. Cards are highly collectible and with the right kind of marketing, you can really extend your promotional reach this way.
The cards do the talking for you every time they are traded in the playground or anywhere else.
Just give us your design and we will turn it into your own collectible trading cards. The sky is the limit on what you can print on custom trading cards and your business will definitely stand out with such an innovative marketing idea.
Whether for children's sports or adult sports leagues, there is no better way to chronicle your sports memories than with your own customized trading cards. No matter what sport you are involved in; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, lacrosse, tennis...you name it, you can have your very own, high-quality, customized trading card.
We have been creating driver cards for almost 20 twenty years. Starting with 8 standard styles and 3 sizes, the cards were offered in quantities in 500 to 1000 cards per order.
We have now progressed to an all customized product that is designed to enhance the driver, race car and sponsors. Offering six different sizes and quantities as low as 250 cards. Each priced at a reasonable price to fit any racers budget.
A promotional product that is a great hand-out at the track or a sponsor location. These cards highlight a driver history and sponsors. We are very flexible on what a driver can put on the front or the back of the cards with no extra costs.
Law Enforcement Cards
Police Departments have been using trading cards for more than a decade as a method to bridge the gap between Police Officers and children. While many departments have cards produced for the entire department for children to collect, they are also a perfect tool for School Resource Officers, Dare Officers, K-9 Officers and their dogs, and Specialty Vehicles.
Police Trading Cards are an easy, low-cost way to help stimulate dialogue between the police and the community, especially the youth. These cards have been created to promote positive interactions between you and the children of the communities. Children are invited to ask the officers for their trading cards.
Trading Cards have been done in many communities because they find it works. Kids can collect these cards just like they would Baseball Bubblegum Cards. The response from kids in these communities has been overwhelming.
- Help to improve relationships with the community.
- A new positive way to get a safe and fun message to kids.
- A boost to the officer handing them out.
- Helps to bridge the barrier a uniform can create to the public.
- Helps to build a positive foundation and attitude about police at an early age.
- Full-Color photo of your choice with your name and series number.
- Full-Color display of your Agency Emblem.
- Program logo. (IE: Police Program Sponsor)
- Information about each officer, such as postings and training, hobbies,
- An important personal message from the officer.
- Corporate Sponsors (A good way to finance the expense of the cards and a good way to provide your community business with premium advertising.)
All too often Law Enforcement Officers are viewed as a faceless uniform. Trading Cards can help to demonstrate that every member of your detachment is unique, human, and has their own interests.