Police Departments have been using trading cards for more than a decade as a method to bridge the gap between Police Officers and children. While many departments have cards produced for the entire department for children to collect, they are also a perfect tool for School Resource Officers, Dare Officers, K-9 Officers and their dogs, and Specialty Vehicles.
Police Trading Cards are an easy, low-cost way to help stimulate dialogue between the police and the community, especially the youth. These cards have been created to promote positive interactions between you and the children of the communities. Children are invited to ask the officers for their trading cards.
Trading Cards have been done in many communities because they find it works. Kids can collect these cards just like they would Baseball Bubblegum Cards. The response from kids in these communities has been overwhelming.
- Help to improve relationships with the community.
- A new positive way to get a safe and fun to kids.
- A boost to the officer handing them out.
- Helps to bridge the barrier a uniform can create to the public.
- Helps to build a positive foundation and attitude about police at an early age.
- Full Color photo of your choice with your name and series number.
- Full Color display of your Agency Emblem.
- Program logo. (IE: Police Program Sponsor))
- Information about each officer, such as postings and training, hobbies,
- An important personal message from the officer.
- Corporate Sponsors (A good way to finance the expense of the cards and a good way to provide your community business with premium advertising.)
All too often Law Enforcement Officers are viewed as a faceless uniform. Trading Cards can help to demonstrate that every member of your detachment is unique, human, and has their own interests.